Nanchong a bath the baby died of poisoning the water heater business parents to court (video) www.34aaa.com

Nanchong, a child bathing poisoning, parents will water heater business court, living in Gaoping District Deng Li bought a water heater in the market, after installation, because the water pressure is not enough, so has been shelved, business maintenance after the normal use. In February this year, Deng Li’s son Deng Wenwen in the bath, but accidental carbon monoxide poisoning, died after rescue, two couples will sell electrical appliances shop owner to court. 25, the reporter learned that, in the mediation of the court, the two sides finally reached an agreement, the owner of the electrical shop compensation Deng Li compensation 19 thousand yuan. In 2013, Deng Li bought a water heater in an electrical shop in a town market in Gaoping District, and the boss Li Liang and his wife were installed in the same day. Since Deng family has never installed water heaters before, the installation requirements and use are not clear. According to Deng Li said, to install water heater Li Liang couple as distributors and installers, during the installation of water heater, and did not install the provisions and safe use of common sense to inform themselves and their families. After the installation, the Deng Lihe family did not have enough time to use, they were hospitalized because of work-related injuries. Because of his son and daughter studying in the field, Deng Li after hospitalization, has been taken care of by his wife, the house water heater has been idle. After discharge, Deng Li returned home to prepare for a bath, but because the water pressure is not enough, has been unable to normal ignition, but had to use a bucket to take water bath. In September 2014, Deng Li found Li Liang husband and wife to repair. In the maintenance process, the water heater installed in the closed bathroom did not cause the vigilance of Li Liang couple, but still did not install the exhaust pipe for them alone. After the maintenance, although the water heater can be used normally, but Deng Li and his wife have been working outside, almost unused. Dead son bath poisoning at the beginning of February 2016, Deng Wenwen returned home, the water heater for a long time does not use the open bath, unfortunately, carbon monoxide poisoning. After the discovery of Deng Li couple, immediately sent his son to hospital rescue, but eventually died. Deng Li said, as sales and installation workers Li Liang couple because failed to fulfill the obligation to protect consumer property safety, failed to install smoke pipe in time is the biggest cause of death of his son. Subsequently, Deng Li and his wife commissioned the judicial office to sue Li Liang and his wife. Shunqing District Public Security Bureau of criminal science certificate issued by the technical room confirmed: Deng Wenwen with signs of carbon monoxide poisoning. Under the mediation of the people’s Court of Gaoping District, the two sides finally reached an agreement. Li Liang paid the plaintiff and the couple 19 thousand yuan of compensation immediately after the agreement came into force. Lawyer lawyer Hu Yang: according to "tort liability law" forty-first article because of product defects caused damage to others, producers should bear tort liability. Forty-second, due to the seller’s fault product defects, causing damage to others, the Seller shall bear tort liability. If the seller fails to specify the producer of the defective product and fails to specify the supplier of the defective product, the Seller shall bear the tort liability. Forty-third, due to product defects caused damage, the infringer may claim compensation to the producers of the product, or to the seller of the product claim compensation

南充一小孩洗澡中毒身亡 父母将热水器商家告上法庭家住高坪区的邓黎在集市上购买了一台热水器,安装后,因为水压不够所以一直搁置着,经商家维修后能够正常使用。今年二月份,邓黎的儿子邓文文在洗澡时,却意外出现一氧化碳中毒,经抢救无效死亡,夫妇二人将售卖电器的商铺老板告上法庭。 25日,记者了解到,在法院的调解下, 双方最终达成协议,电器商铺老板赔偿邓黎补偿款1.9万元。家里装上热水器2013年, 邓黎在高坪区某镇集市上的一家电器商铺里购买了一台热水器, 当天就让老板李亮夫妇到家中进行安装。 由于邓黎家中此前从未安装过热水器, 对安装的要求及使用并不清楚。据邓黎透露, 前来安装热水器的李亮夫妇作为销售商及安装工, 在安装热水器期间并没有将安装规定以及安全使用常识告知自己及家人。安装完毕后,邓黎和家人还没来得及使用,便因工作受伤住院。由于儿子和女儿在外地读书,邓黎住院后,一直由妻子照顾,家中热水器一直闲置。出院后, 邓黎当天回到家中准备洗澡,但因为水压不够,一直不能正常点火,无奈只得用水桶接水洗澡。2014年9月, 邓黎找到李亮夫妇前来维修。 在维修的过程中,安置在封闭浴室的热水器并没引起李亮夫妇的警惕, 仍然没有为他们单独安装排气管道。维修过后,热水器虽然能正常使用,但邓黎夫妇一直在外打工,几乎未使用。儿子洗澡中毒身亡2016年2月初,邓文文回到家中,将许久未使用的热水器打开洗澡, 不幸一氧化碳中毒。邓黎夫妇发现后,立即将儿子送往医院抢救,但终经抢救无效死亡。邓黎表示, 作为销售商家及安装工的李亮夫妇因未履行保障消费者人身财产安全的义务, 未能及时安装排烟管道是造成儿子死亡的最大原因。随后,邓黎夫妇委托司法所对李亮夫妇提起诉讼。 顺庆区公安分局刑事科学技术室出具证明证实: 邓文文符合一氧化碳中毒死亡征象。在高坪区人民法院的调解下, 双方最终达成协议, 李亮于协议生效后立即支付原告邓黎夫妇补偿款1.9万元。律师说法律师胡阳:根据《侵权责任法》第四十一条因产品存在缺陷造成他人损害的,生产者应当承担侵权责任。第四十二条, 因销售者的过错使产品存在缺陷,造成他人损害的,销售者应当承担侵权责任。 销售者不能指明缺陷产品的生产者也不能指明缺陷产品的供货者的,销售者应当承担侵权责任。第四十三条, 因产品存在缺陷造成损害的, 被侵权人可以向产品的生产者请求赔偿, 也可以向产品的销售者请求赔偿。产品缺陷由生产者造成的,销售者赔偿后,有权向生产者追偿。因销售者的过错使产品存在缺陷的, 生产者赔偿后,有权向销售者追偿。(文中人物系化名)(记者 陈高洁)编者注:该视频与原文无关,仅供扩展阅读 未开抽风机 少女洗澡中毒身亡相关的主题文章: